We speak the languages:
Program - 3H
- Welcome drink
- Start of the trip at Vilamoura Marina
- Navigation to Albufeira
- 30-minute stop for bathing and watching the sunset
- Return to Vilamoura Marina
- Maximum capacity: até 10 Guests
A brief note:
- No pets allowed on board
- Drinks and food are allowed on board, at an additional cost of €75 (total amount to be paid by the group and not per person), but with prior consent from the company. drinks and food on board, free of charge, but with prior consent from the company.
Vilamoura is an urbanization located in the Algarve (municipality of Loulé, belonging to the parish of Quarteira). It has a Marina, a golf academy, and five golf courses, a casino, several nightclubs, a tennis club, a diving club, other leisure facilities, an extensive beach, and dozens of 4 and 5 star hotels.
Started in 1965, Vilamoura has an area of 1600 hectares. The architectural project is developed around the marina, and includes hundreds of houses distributed throughout the residential area, and other developments dedicated almost exclusively to tourism.
In the area of Vilamoura are located the Roman ruins of Cerro da Vila, where it is possible to see a complex of baths and mosaics of a residence representing fish.